Monday, May 24, 2010

While I Was Working.

As a substitute teacher I have very little responsibility.  Let's face it.  Unless the teacher wants me to teach something, which is rare, I am a glorified babysitter. This relief from responsibility allows me to pursue such activities as reading, web surfing (school approved sites only), and even coloring!
This picture is one I got off of the Disney website.  I colored it with Crayola Crayons (only the best) and I decided to color it to resemble my funky friend Elder.  As you can see Alice is sporting a pair of black footless tights, a black top and flower patterned skirt.  The whole outfit is rounded out with a crisp, red apron.

Yes, they pay me to do this.   

1 comment:

  1. hahahah, i am making a fbook album of pictures of ridiculous things that the library asks me to do! i feel ya on the worthless (albeit profitable) job.

    ReplyDelete