I am so very sorry that I have not posted in so long. You see, I have been in the process of moving into my new apartment in College Station and have been living as a gypsy since Friday.
No
Yes.
However, the wagon is really my BF's old apartment so I guess I am being more dramatic than the situation calls for.
One casualty of my gypsy living is my super awesome nude handbag that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. Somehow a very large portion of the bag got motor oil on it and is now in hand bag heaven. AKA the dumpster. While I am grieving the loss of the bag I am also looking forward to the future and all the nude handbags that are ready to be bought from the store. I will have more to post very soon when I get to start decorating the new apartment. Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment