Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Im still here.

I haven't posted anything in such a long time.  It feels like weeks!   I guess I have been busy with what is left of my life.  I worked all last week packing my favorite teachers classroom and she is so awesome that she gave me a serious gift card to put towards buying an Amazon Kindle!  I love when people support my reading obsession.

I also spent the afternoon at the emergency room with my mom and her bf's dad.  Let's just say the 90 year old man spent a good chunk of change and 3 hours of everyones life so that a doctor could tell him that he is not constipated.

Not much of real interest has happened in my life in a while and I just can not wait till I move back up to C.S. and get to live again!

P.S.  Cardboard boxes give sneaky paper cuts that you only find when cleaning your nails with acetone. DAMN that burns.

1 comment:

  1. cardboard cuts ARE mean! i'm glad you are still blogging. i am falling behind, but i will try to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete